PERC integrates back surface passivation, front surface advanced passivation and anti-light-induced degradation technologies.
PERC cells, on the other hand, employ two different features not found in conventional cells. These include applying a passivation film on the rear surface of the cell and using chemicals to create tiny pockets in the film that absorb more light and involves adding a dielectric
passivation layer to the rear of the solar cell.The cell’s front side receives direct sunlight while the rear side soaks up scattered and reflected light.
These additional features create a three-part advantage:
- A significant reduction in electron recombination.Greater absorption of light.
- Higher internal reflectivity.
- Combined, these three benefits boost energy generation in solar PERC cells
- IDEAL FOR LARGE SCALE INSTALLATIONS
High power footprint reduces installation time and BOS costs
1500V UL/1500V IEC certified
- ONE OF THE INDUSTRY’S MOST TRUSTED MODULES
Field proven performance, Strong, reliable product
- HIGHLY RELIABLE DUE TO STRINGENT QUALITY CONTROL
Over 30 In-house tests (UV, TC, HF, and many more) In-house testing goes well beyond certification requirements 100% EL double Inspection
- CERTIFIED TO WITH STAND CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
2400 Pa wind load, 35 mm hall stones at 97 km/h
5400 Pa wind load, PID resistant
- PERC Product warranty – up to 12 years
- Power output warranty – up to 30 years